Converging Windows 10, macOS, Mobile Devices and IoT with Unified Endpoint Management
The New View of Unified Endpoint Management
Today’s enterprises support a wide assortment of endpoints, including laptops, tablets, smartphones, wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT). Their employees also use a variety of operating systems, with iOS, macOS, Android and Windows among the most popular.
Visibility of device information and their configurations have complicated the situation further. Companies support different platforms and operating systems—and deploy disparate device management and data security platforms to keep everything under control.
A Call to Arms for Unified Endpoint Management
If you haven’t considered unified endpoint management (UEM) yet, you’re not alone. It will however play a critical role in your business transformation.
By providing a new way to manage all your users, devices, apps, and data from a single platform, UEM maximizes efficiency while cutting costs associated with your IT investments.
Join our upcoming webinar and learn how to take full advantage of all that UEM has to offer:
- Seamlessly migrate from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Rapidly adopt and manage Windows 10 devices using the best client and modern management functions
- Uncover macOS management capabilities you need most
- Implement a universal app catalog for all endpoints and OSs
- Support the top IoT use cases right from your UEM solution
- Avoid the common endpoint management buying mistakes! (why Cognitive wins)
Portfolio Marketing Manager
UEM Offering Manager