Cyber Week Tel Aviv 2018
IBM Security Zooms in on AI and FSS
IBM’s X-Force threat intelligence research unit has identified the financial services sector as the most targeted by cybercriminals in 2017 and for the past two years in a row. IBM Security will be presenting a deep dive into their findings at Cyber Week 2018.
CyberWeek 2018, a unique cybersecurity event sponsored by Tel Aviv University and attended by some 8,000 from 60 countries, will be held in Israel June 17-21. Over the past eight years, the event has become internationally acclaimed as one of the top cybersecurity events in the world. At Cyber Week, cybersecurity experts, industry leaders, startups, investors, academics, diplomats and government officials gather for a thought-provoking exchange of knowledge, methods and ideas.
One of the compelling visuals at the event is the Cyber Horse, created by Gideon Amichay, a construction of thousands of infected computer and cell phone parts designed to convey the increasing danger of malware in cybersecurity. The Cyber Horse is also the official logo of the Cyber Week event.
As a Platinum Sponsor of Cyber Week, IBM Security will be sharing its thought leadership and solutions at various venues:
- IBM booth, Exhibition hall: Check out the latest IBM security solutions and demos in action.
- June 20, 11:00 a.m: Keynote address by Bob Kalka, VP, IBM Security.
- June 19, 10:00 a.m: – 11.00 a.m: “The Future of Security — Leveraging Cognitive Security for Better Human Decision-Making” [part of the full-day AI track], Martin Borrett, IBM Distinguished Engineer and CTO, IBM Security Europe
- June 19, 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m: “Fraud’s Future Frontiers: How AI and Machine Learning Beat Advanced Fraud” [session within FraudCON 2.0 — register now], Limor Kessem,” Executive Security Advisor, IBM Security
- Tuesday, June 19, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m: “GDPR: The Challenge for Non-EU Companies Session,” Joseph Tal, Business Unit Executive IBM Security
Click here to view the full sessions schedule and to register to attend.
In addition, IBM is holding an in-house event during Cyber Week especially for the FSS community:
Join us at IBM Trusteer’s worldwide R&D labs for an insightful FSS industry meetup. Participants will hear from the supervisor of the the banks of the State of Israel on the challenges of cyber regulations in FSS. Hear too from IBM fraud experts about the FSS cyberthreat landscape, see the fraud fight in action through real-world use case demonstrations and learn about IBM’s “big bets” and why you should care. And of course — you’ll get a breathtaking view of Tel Aviv while you’re at it.
For questions or more information, please contact Alon Bilorovsky.