Meet Us During Cyber Week Tel Aviv 2018
Visiting Israel for Cyber Week? Don’t miss IBM’s special in-house event for the FSS community.
Participants will hear from the supervisor of banks of the State of Israel on challenges related to cyber regulations in FSS. They will get a realistic view from IBM fraud experts on the FSS cyberthreat landscape, see the fraud fight in action through real-world use case demonstrations and learn about IBM’s “big bets” and why they matter. All wrapped up with a breathtaking view of Tel Aviv and delectable drinks and eats.
- Amos Marom, VP, IBM Trusteer Labs
- Rachel Jacoby, Advisor to the Supervisor of Banks, Head of Cyber Unit Banking Supervision Department, Bank of Israel
- Gal Frishman, IBM Trusteer Threat Research R&D
- Nir Stern, IBM Trusteer Offering Management
- Dr. Yaron Wolfsthal, Associate Director, IBM Cyber Security Center of Excellence in Beersheva, Israel
- Nicolas Meyerhoffer, Director, IBM Trusteer Worldwide Sales
- Bob Kalka, VP, IBM Security
For questions or more information, please contact Alon Bilorovsky.