This event is in the process of being rescheduled.
Join IBM Security for 2 days of hands-on Cyber Threat Management training in Washington, D.C.
IBM Threat Management and Cyber SME’s will provide you an approach to handle Cyber Threat Management (Data Visualization, SIEM, and Incident Response), using i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA), Resilient and QRadar. You will learn how our solutions are dramatically reducing the detection and response time to cyber threats, from both external threat actors and the equally concerning insider threat.
We will also provide hands-on lab exercises with the powerful analysis and visualization platform, i2/EIA (Analyst’s Notebook). Finally, we will also show you how the Threat Management Portfolio leverages Machine Learning, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, to increase workflow efficiency, accountability, and accuracy throughout the process.
Who should attend?
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Cyber Threat Investigators, and Cyber practitioners of all varieties that are looking for a hands-on experience with i2/EIA, Resilient, and Qradar.
- Cyber Security Managers/Senior Analysts/Branch Chiefs that are looking for a cost-effective security solution and hands-on demos of analytic technology.
- All other Security Professionals looking for a Threat Management Solution, across the enterprise (Data Analysis/Visualization, Case Management/Incident Response and SIEM).
Additional event details:
- Continuing Education Credits (16 hours)
- Lunch provided at no cost
- 30 available first come first serve seats.
Washington Event Location: IBM Office, 600 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Annapolis Event Location: IBM Office, 135 National Business Pkwy, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701