IBM Think 2018 is unlike any tech conference you’ve ever attended. It’s been redesigned to help you solve your most pressing security problems, and now includes the all-new IBM Community Day.
IBM Community Day, on March 18 at the MGM Grand, is a special event that gets you access to our power users, champions, councils and advisory boards. These communities help you make the most of your security program and investments through engagement, education and experience sharing. You’ll see firsthand how others are using IBM Security tools to solve problems in today’s increasingly dynamic environment.
This brand new experience includes 7 User Group meetings for QRadar, MaaS360, BigFix, Guardium, Trusteer, Application Security, and Identity and Access Management. These independent communities thrive on networks and knowledge, sharing the latest best practices in collaborative settings to help meet new challenges, share concerns and provide a platform for peer-to-peer communication.
User group agendas will include:
- Product updates and roadmaps;
- Tips and tricks for tuning your deployment;
- Customer roundtables and networking; and
- Demos and best practices.
You’ll gain new ideas to help solve some of your most pressing business challenges and enjoy a day of networking with your peers before the main conference begins. To participate in Community Day, register for Think 2018 (and save $300 with promo code TK18SECCOM).
Community Day — MGM Grand — March 18
Location: Grand Ballroom MGM Conference Center Floor 1
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m: Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m: Kickoff & Panel Discussion
- 10:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m: IBM Champions & Security User Group Meetings
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m: Keynote Address: Arvind Krishna, Senior Vice President, Hybrid Cloud, and Director of IBM Research
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m: Security User Group Meetings
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m: Reception
Security User Group Meetings:
|Session #||User Group||Time||Location|
|8922||IBM MaaS360 Cognitive Unified Endpoint Management User Group||10:15 -12:30||Room 107|
|8920||IBM IAM User Group||10:15-12:30||Room 108|
|8921||IBM Trusteer Advanced Fraud Protection User Group||10:15-12:30||Room 109|
|8912||IBM AppScan User Group||10:15-12:30||Room 110|
|8953||IBM QRadar User Group||2:00-4:15||Rooms 312 & 317|
|8919||IBM BigFix User Group||2:00-6:30||Rooms 313 & 316|
|8923||IBM Guardium User Group||4:30-6:30||Rooms 312 & 317|
Coming Soon: Select User Community Day sessions in the Session Expert Tool and add them to your event schedule
Join our newly created Global Security User Group and start networking with your peers today. All clients and business partners welcome.
Marc van Zadelhoff