Integrated Cyber Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting and Response with IBM i2, QRadar and Resilient
With the rise of advanced threats, the SOC is faced with the growing challenge of adversaries skilled at evading detection. In addition, analysts are overwhelmed by the volume and complexity of data, and they often struggle to find the signal in the noise.
Discover how IBM i2, QRadar and Resilient provide an integrated solution that helps analysts turn overwhelming and disparate data into actionable intelligence for threat hunting and incident response.
This webinar will examine the role of cyber threat intelligence (CTI) in the next-generation SOC and explain how IBM fits in to the threat hunting and incident response processes of the SOC.
Topics covered include:
- Data ingestion and analysis from structured data sources;
- Data ingestion and analysis from unstructured data sources (hacker websites);
- Utilizing RESTful APIs for the analysis of CTI and threat hunting;
- Incident handling process; and
- Reporting key metrics and intelligence sharing.
i2 European Technical Sales Leader