Privileged accounts are a highly targeted attack vector, yet managing privileged credentials can be a major challenge. A recent study found that 60% of security professionals indicate that privileged access management (PAM) is a requirement to demonstrate compliance with regulations.
Organizations often struggle to protect and manage privileged accounts. Security and risk leaders often are unable to set the appropriate level of PAM controls due to a complex IT environment, a narrow focus on a point PAM solution, and overwhelming integration needs. Limited resources and expertise also inhibit many organizations from implementing a successful PAM solution.
Join us for an exciting and informative webinar with our Identity and Access Management (IAM) experts! You can expect to learn:
- What organizations face with privileged credential attacks
- Why point PAM solutions and programs tend to fail
- How to significantly reduce the privileged account attack surface
- What you can do to ensure long-term scalability across the PAM/PIM lifecycle
- How to accelerate adoption by aligning to business and security objectives