QRadar Community Event
Join IBM in London for a day of enablement and the opportunity to meet IBM QRadar experts and other QRadar users.
The day will start by covering the QRadar roadmap, after which participants will divide into three different tracks.
- Track 1: Advanced QRadar Track
- This will be a fantastic opportunity to get to meet some of the QRadar product experts at IBM and ask in-depth technical questions. The sessions will include: QRadar architecture overview, correlation rules, reference sets, using the DSM editor, AQL & deep/advanced searching, tuning, etc.
- Track 2: Basic QRadar Track
- This track is for those who are new to QRadar or would like to learn how they can enhance their current setup. We are going to cover some of the following topics: creating rules, searching, creating reports, adding log sources, using X-Force, reference sets, custom properties and hands on exercises.
- Track 3: Business Values Track
- Here we will be showcasing our new advances in QRadar, third-party integrations and showing use cases of QRadar’s capabilities. Attendees will also get a chance to understand the value of the IBM Security App Exchange and to ask questions to QRadar Product Management.