QRadar User Group Meeting–InterConnect 2017
Join QRadar Users for the 1st QRadar User Group meeting at InterConnect 2017 sponsored by IBM. Meet your peers and IBM product experts to share your tips & tricks on how to get the most from the market leading security analytics platform. You’ll also hear the latest on the hot new app —QRadar Advisor for Watson.
Attend this user group meeting to learn:
- Why we created a QRadar User Group and the value this will provide for our clients.
- The user group community provides a forum to discuss expertise, issues and concerns with peers and leading experts within these fields. We will be sharing with you an example of a successful user group community in the UK and welcome your feedback on how you would like to see our community evolve and grow. –David Bosomworth, Director, Worldwide Customer Success, IBM Security Intelligence
- How IBM AppExchange can extend the capabilities of QRadar?
- IBM® Security App Exchange allows customers, developers and business partners to share applications, security app extensions and enhancements to IBM Security products. Explore our QRadar Advisor for Watson App and QRadar Assistant App. –Chris Meenan, Director of QRadar Product Management, IBM Security
- What are the analysts saying about Security Intelligence?
- Rapid advances in analytics and machine learning are quickly changing the security landscape. Learn about the fast-evolving state of security analytics and what key analysts are saying. —John Burnham, Director of Analyst Relations, IBM Security
Director Strategic Communications
Director, QRadar Product Management and Strategy
Director, Worldwide Customer Success, IBM Security Intelligence