Security Intelligence and Analytics as a Cloud Service
Organizations of every size are quickly discovering that they’re exposed to both simple (phishing) and sophisticated (APT) attacks and they need to do something before disaster strikes, they lose data, brand reputation and are penalized for non-compliance fines. Compliance requirements and regulations, for example GDPR, will further demand organizations prove how and where they have deployed defenses. Mere intent to defend/protect is no longer enough.
Recognized as the leader by Gartner, SANS and Forrester, IBM QRadar has lead the market in providing an integrated platform that covers SIEM, User Behaviour Analytics, Vulnerability and Risk Management, Threat Intelligence, Incident Forensics and a portfolio of applications.
IBM’s QRadar-on-Cloud (QROC) brings the same leading, proven security analytics functionality into a subscription SaaS model. Hosted in IBM data centers in the U.K., Germany, the U.S., Canada and South America, QRadar-on-Cloud offers the ability to scale security solutions at speed with minimal disruption to existing infrastructure.
Join this webinar and learn:
- What are the key drivers and benefits behind deploying SIEM as a service;
- How you can accelerate deployment of security intelligence and analytics through a full hosted model;
- How you can quickly establish controls to meet internal and external audit requirements;
- How an elastic service can provide coverage where and when needed;
- How you can request a free trial of QRadar-on-Cloud and get started today.
Offering Manager QRadar SaaS, Cloud and MSS
Security Channel Development Manager, UK & Ireland
Business Unit Executive, UKI Security Systems