Webinar: The Resilient End of Year Review — The Top Cyber Security Trends in 2018 and Predictions for the Year Ahead
In 2018, cyber security underwent many major developments. GDPR finally went into effect. Major supply chain vulnerabilities shook the industry. And security teams expanded the adoption of incident response orchestration and automation to many exciting new use cases.
In IBM Resilient’s sixth-annual year-in-review and predictions webinar, our all-star panel of security experts will discuss and debate the stories that defined the industry in 2018 and offer their predictions for what to expect in 2019.
Join our team of cyber security and privacy experts:
- Bruce Schneier, CTO at IBM Resilient and Special Advisor at IBM Security
- Jon Oltsik, Senior Principal Analyst at ESG Research
- Ted Julian, VP of Product Management and Co-Founder of IBM Resilient
- Gant Redmon, Program Director, Cyber Security and Privacy at IBM Resilient
- Maria Battaglia, Chief Marketing Officer at IBM Resilient
CTO, IBM Resilient and Special Advisor, IBM Security
Senior Principal Analyst
VP of Product Management & Co-Founder
Director of Cybersecurity and Privacy
Chief Marketing Officer