This webinar has a simple purpose. Stay calm, relax, and enjoy a live guided tour of IBM Cloud Identity.
During this webinar, offering manager Adam Case will demonstrate how you can use Cloud Identity to secure your users’ productivity, whether you’re enabling services for employees, customers, citizens or other partners.
You may be looking to make a big, bold move to cloud, or leverage your existing investments in on-premise tools for a more incremental approach.
Whatever your appetite for IAM transformation or your prior knowledge of IDaaS, Cloud Identity’s easy-on deployment model and hybrid integrations can help.
Register for the live demo now to see how you can:
- Quickly integrate new applications for single sign-on (SS)
- Enhance security with multi-factor authentication
- Embed MFA into consumer or citizen-facing applications
- Leverage your on-premise IAM investments
- Enable conditional access with unified endpoint management (UEM) integrations
- … and more!
Note: IBM Cloud Identity is IBM’s born-in-the-cloud identity-as-a-service platform, and it’s helping organizations large and small secure user productivity with cloud-delivered SSO, multifactor authentication, and user lifecycle management. For more information about Cloud Identity, and to explore the Interactive Demo, click here.