The annual Cost of a Data Breach Report is the security industry’s most complete and insightful research into the growing costs and root causes of data breaches. Independently conducted by the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by IBM Security, the Cost of a Data Breach Report 2019 is the fourteenth edition of this landmark report, which has become a benchmarking tool for risk managers and organizations around the world.
Based on probing and comprehensive interviews with over 500 organizations, across 16 countries and regions and 14 industries, the Cost of a Data Breach Report offers granular data on the cost factors and multi-year trends affecting the cost of security breaches.
Join Larry Ponemon, Chairman and Founder of the Ponemon Institute, and John Zorabedian from IBM Security, as they present the key findings from the Cost of a Data Breach Report. In this hour-long webinar, they will cover:
- How the cost of a data breach is calculated and what’s new in this year’s report
- What factors amplify the cost of a breach, including compliance failures and lost business
- How root causes and time to identify and contain the breach influence breach costs
- Which industries and countries saw significant changes in different measures of data breach costs
- How security organizations can mitigate the costs of a breach with automation, incident response and more