The cybersecurity industry is facing unique challenges. According to the 2020 X-Force Threat Intelligence Index, IBM Security’s annual security research report, we found that…
- 8.5 billion records were breached in 2019 and
- Ransomware attacks were up 67% year-over-year in Q4 2019.
One reason for the current state of the industry is complexity. As organizations add point-products to solve individual security problems, they often forget to connect these disparate sources and consolidate the data being generated by each. In addition, organizations need resources to manage this infrastructure, which creates added strain. Businesses, therefore, struggle with the problem of too many tools, too much data, and too few resources.
Join this webinar for an analyst perspective on the following:
- The complexity of the current security environment
- How a security platform can help solve the current complexity challenge
- Key characteristics to look for in a security platform.
In addition, we will discuss IBM Cloud Pak for Security and present a demo. IBM Cloud Pak for Security is a platform that helps you uncover hidden threats, make more informed risk-based decisions, and prioritize your team’s time.