The data protection landscape has radically changed over the past few years – driven by digital transformation, migration to the cloud, regulatory compliance requirements, and of course, the critical need prevent or at least stop cyber-attacks before attackers are able steal critical business data. As a result, enterprise organizations have had to change their strategies to address the new challenges facing them.
Join our guest Heidi Shey, principal analyst at Forrester and the author of the new report, The Forrester Wave™: Data Security Portfolio Vendors, Q2 2019, and IBM’s Joanne Godfrey for a campfire chat on the current – and future – state of data protection.
- This webinar will cover a variety of data protection topics including:
- Key challenges and recommendations for organizations migrating to hybrid multi-cloud infrastructures
- How compliance is impacting data protection strategies
- Best practice recommendations for incorporating encryption into a broader data protection strategy
- How data intelligence and analytics can support an effective data protection strategy
- The future of data security, and how will AI and ML impact it