Intelligence is a critical underpinning of a comprehensive cloud security strategy, so you can understand potential weaknesses: where they occur, how criminals attempt to exploit them, and what you can do to stop them. IBM X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services (IRIS) analysts have studied the security challenges clients have faced. Using insights from these security incidents, X-Force IRIS analysts can highlight categories of threats and the pillars of an effective response.
Join this webinar to step inside a cloud breach and see how threat actors are taking advantage of these complex and connected environments to do great harm. Then learn best practices gleaned from IBM X-Force IRIS’s robust threat intelligence and hands-on experience securing cloud-based environments.
Cyber security experts will share new research insights to strengthen your security posture across your on-prem, remote worker, hybrid, and multicloud environments including:
Register for the Webinar
- How threat actors attempt to break into cloud environments and the most commonly observed infection vectors.
- What types of attacks threat actors can launch from within cloud environments, from data theft to ransomware and phishing attacks on unsuspecting users of cloud services.
- Why threat actors are using ransomware 3x more than any other type of malware, and how ransomware has evolved to exploit greater opportunities from cloud adoption.
- Best practices for proactively securing cloud environments and responding to a potential compromise.
- And more lessons learned from responding to cloud breaches.