Take a quick tour of the threat landscape to understand the biggest cyber risks that organizations face today.
The annual X-Force Threat Intelligence Index presents a comprehensive overview of the threat landscape and cybersecurity risk trends of the past year, based on IBM X-Force analysis of data from hundreds of millions of IBM Security protected endpoints and servers, spam sensors, and IBM Security managed services and incident response engagements.
Join this webinar to hear the experts behind the X-Force Threat Intelligence Index. Report authors Michelle Alvarez and Charles DeBeck will cover the highlights and drill down into key threat trends, including:
- The explosive growth of attacks on operational technology (OT) in the enterprise
- Increasing destructive attacks, and innovation in malware types including ransomware
- Most common 2019 initial infection vectors, from common phishing to more rare attacks
- Geographical breakdown of threats and threat actors, top countries affected by spam, and regional events that could be targeted by cybercriminal scammers
- Industry trends including retail climbing the ranks of the top targeted industries in the past year
Learn more about IBM Security X-Force’s threat intelligence and incident response services.