According to the 2016 State of Endpoint Security Survey just released by the SANS™ Institute:
- 44% of respondents report that one or more of their endpoints have been breached in the past 24 months
- Desktops, laptops and servers are the most compromised endpoints
- Login and access credentials are the most commonly exfiltrated information
- 55% of respondents spend 3 or more hours per compromised endpoint
- Over 70% of respondents find it difficult or impossible to determine when an incident has been fully remediated
These statistics encompass a wide set of industries, from financial services to education. So while each network is uniquely built to support your particular business, none is immune from being breached. To protect your data most effectively, you need a way to find the threats that are most relevant to your organization and prioritize them so you can remediate the most critical and lethal ones first.
With the seamless integration of tools such as IBM BigFix and QRadar, you get accelerated risk prioritization and incident response to keep your corporate and customer data secure. Attend this webinar to learn about the state of endpoint security and understand how IBM BigFix and IBM QRadar can help you remediate threats faster.