Retail Mobility, Productivity and Security
Ongoing mobile advancements have influenced and reshaped the way modern retailers conduct business. As new innovations continue to arrive on the store floor, IT must ensure they positively impact business results and reduce expenditures while keeping customers happy and their data secure.
Making the Most from Mobile in Retail
IT leaders can jump-start their success with their business transformation goals by understanding:
- Top priorities and hurdles to overcome in 2017
- Ways that devices can improve customer satisfaction
- Suitability of bring your own device (BYOD) on store floors
- Mobile apps and their impact on training, tactics and transactions
- The critical role of unified endpoint management (UEM) in managing mobile devices, laptops, IoT and other disparate device types
Displaying key findings from the Mobility Trends in the Retail Sector research report prepared by Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) and IBM, this infographic affords valuable context to retail organizations in planning a better tomorrow.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll take a deeper dive into each of these categories with guest speaker, Mark Bowker, Senior Analyst at ESG. You’ll walk away with a reliable game plan for future success with your in-store employees, their customers and the devices that they rely on to keep your business booming.