A new WhatsApp scam employs social engineering tactics and dangles false promises of free Netflix subscriptions to trick users into spreading the malware.
With 94 percent of CISOs worried about application security, it's worth asking: What makes the other 6 percent so confident?
The sooner a vulnerability is found, the cheaper it is to fix. Developers can spot defects early by integrating application security testing into the SDLC.
The Prevoty QRadar App equips applications with self-protection capabilities and provides analysts with a magic mirror through which to identify threats.
10 Application Security Testing Resources You Should Master and Share With Your Executive Team in 2017
IT managers should review, master and share these 10 application security testing resources to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape in 2017.
Be ready with IBM Application Security on Cloud. In this session, we demonstrate how you can ensure that your applications are reviewed – from a security and business priority perspective – by using the IBM Application Security on Cloud...
Dead apps now pose a serious threat to enterprise security, according to a new mobile threat report. What can companies do to avoid these mobile zombies?
Mobile device management should not be discounted as a service since 32 percent of mobile security incidents are caused by lost devices.
Dating Apps and Corporate Directories: Dr. Sleuthe Eistheimer’s New Social Security Productivity Powered by Grumpy Cat
Data security for apps is vital, but are other lines of business missing opportunities for efficiency from the wealth of insightful apps held by employees?
In this Q&A, IBM's Kaushik Srinivas and Anar Taori give the lowdown on the state of app security and how to keep the enterprise safe from potential harm.