What Do You Get for Waking Up in Vegas at Think 2018? Application Security Testing Knowledge!
In her classic music video for the song “Waking Up in Vegas,” Katy Perry and her boyfriend insert a quarter into a slot machine at the laundromat and wake up to an ephemeral high-roller lifestyle with all of its elegant trappings. At Think 2018, IBM Security can offer you a much safer bet: that you’ll wake up each day brimming with newly minted application security testing knowledge by attending our DevOps track at the event.
To help you plan your schedule, here’s a convenient recap of key application security testing content at Think.
IBM AppSec User Group
Join us on Sunday, March 18, for our special Community Day at Think 2018. You won’t want to miss the AppSec User Group, where you’ll hear about the latest developments in application security testing from IBM’s experts and have an opportunity to share your feedback about our plans for the future.
Our compelling application security client sessions will take place on Tuesday, March 20, and Wednesday, March 21. You can check out these sessions in our convenient agenda builder tool. To review detailed content summaries for all of our planned application security client sessions, all you need to do is enter the session numbers below into the agenda builder:
- Session No. 1649: “Total Data Protection with IBM Security Guardium, QRadar and AppScan at Royal Bank of Canada”
- Session No. 5448: “How TSYS Integrates IBM Security AppScan into its Software Development Lifecycle”
- Session No. 8094: “Security at the Speed of Software Development: Comcast’s DevOps Transformation”
In all these sessions, you’ll hear how actual security practitioners manage application security vulnerabilities on a daily basis.
Core Curriculum and Think Tank Sessions
On Wednesday, March 21, IBM application security experts Eitan Worcel and Anatoly Bodner will present Core Curriculum Session No. 8199: “Shift Your Application and Data Protection to the Left With a Comprehensive DevOps Strategy.”
The core curriculum session will be followed by four brief Think Tank sessions — each of which will be repeated twice for your convenience — that permit you to dig deep on the following topics.
- Session No. 8196: “Leverage DevOps and Agile Development to Transform Your Organization’s Application Security Testing”
- Session No. 8197: “Super-Power Your Application Security Testing With IBM’s Cognitive Capabilities”
- Session No. 7361: “X-Force Red: Still Better Than Mr. Robot“
- Session No. 8194: “Maximize Effectiveness of Your Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with an Empowered DevOps Strategy”
IBM Application Security on Cloud Demo
Finally, don’t forget to check out our Application Security on Cloud solution demo at the IBM Security booth in the event expo center. You’ll learn about the latest developments in cognitive application security testing capabilities, such as intelligent finding analytics and intelligent code analytics, as described in our recent video.
As you can see, you’ll wake up each day at Think 2018 with expanded knowledge about application security that you can take home and share with your peers, whether you’re based in Peoria, Illinois, or Lima, Peru.
See you in Vegas!